Upcoming: IamInfoSMART - Activate The Learners!
SMART refers to the ability to: Seek for the right information; Manage retrieved information effectively; Assess information critically; Refer information sources correctly; and Treat and apply information ethically.
IamInfoSMART is a week-long fair of exhibitions, learning sessions and interactive games, which aims at honing students to become information literate by equipping them with the necessary IL skills and raising their awareness on the importance of IL in their pursuit for academic and research excellence.
The line-up of activities during the IamInfoSMART 2014 includes the following:
- Information Literacy Exhibit (November 10-14)
- Begin Your Research Here! (November 10-14)
- Let's cite it (November 10-14)
- Plagiarism Tic-Tac Toe (November 10-14)
- FunInfoLit (November 11 and 13)
- InfoSMARTer's Snakes and Ladders (November 11 and 13)
- DLSU Libraries Bluff: Student Edition (November 12) Click here to register
- Symposium on Library Instruction Make-over (November 13) Click here to register
- IamInfoSMART Amazing Race (November 14) Click here to register
More information about IamInfoSMART and other upcoming events will be posted here and Facebook account.
For questions and inquiries please contact The Libraries at loc. 620 or send an email to email@example.com