Trial access to Passport [expired]
The Learning Commons is pleased to announce to the Academic Community that the trial access to Euromonitor International's Passport is now available until 26 March 2013.
Passport is an award-winning market research database used by the world's top academic institutions and Fortune 500 companies to understand the global business environment in a time of rapid change and increased globalization. It features millions of statistics and in-depth reports on 27 industries with demographic macro and socioeconomic data and analysis on consumers and economies in 210 countries worldwide.
· Forward-looking analysis of consumer and industrial markets
· Market performance of leading companies and brands
· Comprehensive population, socioeconomic and lifestyle data
· Timely and topical commentary on factors influencing the business environment
· Surveys exploring consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviours
· The same research approach for all countries to allow cross-country comparisons
· Historic data from 1997 and forecasts to 2020
· An unrivaled level of detail across all categories
· Powerful and easy-to-use analysis and visualisation tools
Passport also supports teaching and research across a range of disciplines, including International business & marketing, Economics, Social studies, Humanities, Geography, Travel and tourism, International hospitality management, Food marketing and International relations. Faculty members can design teaching materials and projects with real world relevance.
To access the database, please click this link: http://portal.
euromonitor.com/portal/ default.aspx [accessible in campus only]
Please try Passport out. The Library will be soliciting feedback/recommendations/
comments regarding this database at the end of its trial period.